If you are a pet owner, be it a dog, a cat, or a bird, you will completely agree with me when I say that cleaning their hair/feathers is quite a hassle. It is not always the fun part of having a pet at home that you have to deal with. One of the biggest messes of having pets is their body hair and getting rid of that is quite a major pain. It is also quite difficult to get rid of stains they make on your hardwood floor. Here, we try to ease your pain and show you some of the best robot vacuum cleaners for pet hair and hardwood floor. Let us look at some of the market’s best robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair and hardwood floor.
1. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
Imagine a device that cleans up after all the mess your dog makes every time he comes barking up to you. Yes, iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum does exactly that. With a capacity of roughly 0.8 liters, this Roomba goes around the house and picks up all the mess. It has a powerful suction that is 5x more powerful compared to the previous model. It also has an intelligent map system to track every precise measurement of your house and cleans every level of your home.
This is done using the patented iAdapt 2.0 technology with vSLAM navigation. This device is ideal for all homes with hardwood floors and pets as it uses a 3-stage premium system to clean the dirt. The dual multi-surface rubber brushes constantly flex and position themselves in such a way that they always remain in contact with the floor.
Let us look at some of its features now:
- Power lifting suction provides 5x the suction power compared to the previous model. The capacity of the device is 0.82 liters.
- It has the ability to intelligently map out every level of your house with precise measurements every millisecond. This is done by their patented iAdapt 2.0 technology with vSLAM navigation.
- With such precision navigation as well as cleaning, this device is perfect for homes with pets who shed a lot of body hair
- It has a 3-stage cleaning process which helps in capturing pieces of debris and pet hair as well as dust and allergens which are not visible to the eye
- Unique dual multi-surface rubber brushes always adjust and flex so as to remain in contact with the floor all the time
- Super-efficient filter captures 99% of cat and dog allergens
- Automatic recharge when needed, and completes the process of cleaning
- It can be connected to Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, and iRobot HOME App.
What we like in using the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- Excellent Power Suction capacity that is 5x more powerful than its previous model
- Ability to intelligently map out the entire floor with precise measurements being made every millisecond so as to perform the cleaning job thoroughly
- High end patented technology iAdapt 2.0 with vSLAM navigation
- It is Super effective 3-stage cleaning process that eliminates even the tiny allergens given out by cats and dogs
- Excellent recharging capabilities such that the process of cleaning is always completed
- Advantageous to use as it can be connected to any of the smart assistants to help complete the entire job
What we do not like in using the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- It not always successfully returns to its charging base
2. iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal
They say a Roomba is better than a Roomie. Well, they are right. A roommate may not clean up after they trash a place but the Roomba always ensures that the place is spick-and-span. It is also such an added benefit if you have a hairy pet at home like a cat or dog. These animals shed hair a lot and it is usually invisible to the naked eye. Luckily, for you, we are listing out some Roombas for you to choose and get your cleaning done easily. One of the best ones we suggest you is the iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal.
This Roomba empties itself when it is full. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal with AllergenLock ensures that you do not have to care for a clean house as long as this does its job well. Power Lifting Suction performs suction 10x more effectively. It has a stellar 3-stage premium cleaning process that cleans the dirt and allergens that you do not see easily. It also has the patented iAdapt 3.0 technology to enable it to clean every level thoroughly using precise measurements every millisecond to map out the terrain. It also has a stellar Imprint Smart Mapping that helps it map your entire home and adapt to the surrounding so that it can perform its cleaning job better. Keep Out Zone ensures that the Roomba does not clean some objects or areas of your house.
Let us look at some of its features now:
- It empties its contents on its own using the Automatic Dirt Disposal. It can store dirt and dust up to 60 days and empty it on its own without human intervention
- Intelligently maps out the entire terrain by using the iAdapt 3.0 technologies with vSLAM. It precisely measures every part of your home per millisecond for effective cleaning.
- It is perfect for homes with pets as it can trap 99% of pet hair, pollen, and other allergens using High-Efficiency filters and AllergenLock bags
- Unique dual multi rubber brushes that flex and adjust so it stays in contact with the floor constantly
- iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal has imprint technology and Braava jet m6 robots for the proper sequence of scrubbing and mopping
What we like in using the iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal
- Automatic Dirt Disposal without human intervention
- Intelligent mapping of house terrain using precise measurements every millisecond for thorough cleaning
- High-Efficient filters and AllergenLock bags used for trapping pet hair, pollen and other allergens that are invisible to the naked eye
- A multi-rubber brush that constantly cleans the surface
What we don’t like in using the iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal
- The automatic garbage disposal sensor may malfunction at times
3. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner is rated “Best Robot Vacuum of 2018” by Digital Trends. Its BoostIQ technology increases the suction power in 1.5 seconds when required to do high cleaning. It also has a Quiet Clean mode that can be used up to 100 minutes and it does its job as silently as an operating microwave. It also has Anti-Scratch tempered glass on the top for protection, drop-sensing tech to detect and avoid falls, and infrared-sensor for evading objects. With its human-friendly functionality.
let us look at some of its features:
- It has been rated as “Best Robot Vacuum of 2018” by Digital Trends
- BoostIQ technology that increases the performance of the suction in 1.5 seconds when required to perform high-level cleaning
- A Quiet Clean Mode that can work up to 100 minutes of cleaning and scrubbing. It does a very quiet job and makes as much noise like that of an operating microwave
- Anti-Scratch tempered top-cover to prevent scratches
- Drop-sensing technology to detect any potential falls from an altitude
- Infrared sensors to detect objects and evade them
What we like in using the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Sophisticated Technology that helps in high suction power as much as 1300Pa
- A quiet and soundless operation like that of an operating microwave
- BoostIQ technology that helps in increasing the performance of the Roomba in 1.5 seconds to perform high cleaning tasks around your house
- The Quiet Clean Mode that works up to 100 minutes of cleaning and scrubbing
- Drop-sensing technology, Anti-Scratch top cover and infrared sensors to detect objects
What we do not like in using the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Large docking space needed to set up the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
4. Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base
With this device, you can rest assured that all your vacuum cleaning duties have come to an official end. The Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base is one of the most effective robot vacuum cleaners that currently exist in the market. This powerful beast of a robot vacuum cleaner helps in cleaning all sorts of debris, dirt, allergens and pollen that is even invisible to the naked eye. Having pet hair issues or frequent allergens in your areas?
The Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base will take care of all your dust and dirt related cleaning. This has a self-emptying bag that can carry dirt and dust up to 30 days of non-stop cleaning and scrubbing. The suction is unimaginably powerful with Shark(R) robot vacuum that can pick up any dirt, debris, and allergen off the surface of your premises.
Let us now see some of the incredible features of the Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base:
- The Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base comes with a self-emptying base that can carry dirt and debris for up to 30 days. It requires little to no intervention during the emptying task.
- Excellent Power Suction with the Shark(R) robot vacuum technology running it that makes sure it picks up all sorts of debris off the floor.
- The brush roll that comes with it is self-cleaning and gets rid of pet hair or long hair, thus ensuring that there is absolutely no hair tangle stuck to it.
- You can download the Shark(R) cleaning app or use Amazon Alexa to control, schedule and maintain the cleaning of particular rooms in your house, and to avoid the ones you don’t want to be cleaned.
- The robot vacuum also comes with a mapping system that helps it map the entire layout of your house and thus enabling you to choose which of those you want to be cleaned and which ones you do not want to be cleaned.
What we like in Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base
- A self-emptying base that can hold debris up to 30 days
- Shark(R) technology that powers the power suction
- Self-cleaning brush roll
- Scheduling of cleaning using the Shark(R) app or Amazon Alexa
- Excellent inbuilt mapping system
What we do not like in using the Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base
- A couple of design issues
5. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This powerful robot vacuum is stellar in performance and does its job pretty well. Each of these features is designed optimally and to give out the most as it glides across your house cleaning up all the debris, dirt and allergens floating around. It has the BoostIQ technology to help increase the power suction capabilities of the robot vacuum cleaner to perform a high cleaning job.
Let us look at some of its features:
- Worry-free cleaning helps you mark out boundaries and ensure the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner cleans in places of your choice only.
- BoostIQ technology to increase performance in 1.5 seconds and help complete a high cleaning job.
- Quiet clean mode helps in performing the tasks of cleaning and scrubbing on a hardwood floor for up to 100 minutes.
- It has premium features such as Anti-Scratch tempered glass top cover to prevent scratches, an infrared sensor to detect obstacles and a drop-sensing tech to prevent falling from altitudes.
What we like in using the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Worry-free cleaning that can be set up to ensure the cleaning is of your choice
- BoostIQ technology to increase performance in only 1.5 seconds
- A Quiet Clean mode that does its cleaning and scrubbing for up to 100 minutes and makes as much as noise as a microwave
- Anti-Scratch, Depth-sensors and infrared sensors to help go about its job easily
What we do not like in using the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- It sometimes has a difficulty in finding its charging pod